CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 23, 2014

Soccer Shaker Birthday Card

Hello crafty bloggers, today I have a fun 
soccer shaker card.
  I created this card using

Banner {die}tails Nested Die Set

Circle Backdrop Die Set

Basically Birthdays Stamp Set

 
 
Inside the shake I added a soccer ball die cut from 
the silhouette online store and added some
 silver sequence.



This time I used black foam to create my shaker.  I died
cut the foam by placing the two circle dies together. 
I cut two rings out of black foam and 
glued them together.
   
I cut one circle using extra packaging and glued it
in between my black foam ring and green ring layers.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog,
 please leave a comment and follow my blog.





Circle Backdrop Die Set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.