CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 22, 2014

You're a Lifesaver card


Hi crafty bloggers and today
 I have a water color card
using some great A Jillian Vance Design 
products


To create the background used washi tape to create 
the striped background. I placed the washi tape
evenly spaced.
 
Once my washi tape and been placed I started to color
in between the lines. I used blue and sky blue
water color pencils. 
Once my first color was down I used a water color bush
 to blend the color.  I let it dry and removed the washi tape.


Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Please leave a comment and follow my blog.
Thanks :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.