CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Halloween card

Hi crafty bloggers, this week I have created a Halloween card using

  My card measures 4-1/2 x 5-1/2
Black base and green mat paper is from Recollections.
The printed paper is from DCWV
"The Bewitched" mat stack

on my pattern paper.
one in green
one pattern paper
and the last in DCWV glitter yellow
I piece all the pieced together and 
glued them down with some Tom bow adhesive


 

 
 I added some foam tape to give my bats some dimension.
I only added the foam tape in the center and curled the bat wings up.
I added the Inkssential Glossy Accents to the bats eyes
  

 I colored the bats with Spectrum Noir Markers
 OR3-IG2-IG4-IG6

 
Used the Chalkboard Backdrop Die Set for the sentiment tag.
Stamped the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black
&
added Studio G purple gems






Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafted Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.