CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday Card

Hi Crafty Bloggers, today I have created a fun
A2 size card using
 
 
My card is very simple and love the HAPPY die,
just added a few colored sequence.

 
Paper is from My Minds Eye "Bright" 6x6 paper stack
 
 
I'm also entering my card to the Challenge for
Moxie's Fab World
Wonderful Words Challenge: Word Dies

Thank You so much for stopping by my blog.
Please leave a comment and follow my blog. :)


 Happy Die Set

Happy Occasions Stamp Set

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the Happy die!!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - it is very Happy!! Also, very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, Ruby!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.