CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thanks Card

Hello Crafty Bloggers, today I have create a simple and 
beautiful Thanks card using



 The kraft card stock is 4" x 11" and folded in half at 5-1/2".  The Kraft card stock is from Recollections. I embossed the peach Recollections paper with Anna Griffin "Poppy" embossing folders. 
  
using DCWV "Nana's Nursery" 6x6 paper stack

with Ranger Perfect Medium and added A La' Mode sky blue embossing powder.
I also added The paper studio clear adhesive gem stones to the Doilies.
Added foam tape to add dimension to the Doilie flower
 
 

I cut out the smallest
and stamped Thanks with Navy Blue ink.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.