CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Jillian Vance Stamps - Monday Oct. 10th

Hello Bloggers, today I created a banner for my craft room.  I created a banner with the word CREATE, using "Triple Monogram Swirls, Old Script Alphabet and Swirly Monograms stamp sets from
Jillian Vance Designs





The C is from "Old Script Alphabet"
REATE is from "Triple Monogram Swirls"
and each letter is stamp with fancy circle swirls from "SwirlyMonograms"


Thank you so much for stopping by. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey that is awsome , I'm going to do it for my daughter's bedroom and put her name on it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.