CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stitches & More Stitches Jillian Vance Design stamp set.

Hi, today I will be featuring Jillian Vance Design stamp sets "Stitches" & "More Stitches".
I decide to create two scrapbook layouts

I stamped "Love is the thread that binds us" right under the picture.  The sentiment comes
from "stitches".  Just the perfect stamp for my layout.







On this layout I cut many different pattern paper and arranged them as
a collage.  Then I stamped stitches in between from the "more stitches" stamp set.  
The sentiment "Family is a patch of work of love" is from "stitches" stamp set.




Thank You so much for stopping.  Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.