CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Notebook & Autumn Leaves Stamp Set by Jillian Vance

Hi, today I will be featuring "Notebook" & "Autumn Leaves" stamp set by  Jillian Vance Designs from http://princessandthepaper.blogspot.com/.
I created an A2 size halloween card.  I also used the "Eye on Halloween" & "Spooky" stamp set from Jillian Vance Designs.

The spider on the paper clip is from "Spooky" stamp set.  I just added a little glitter.
The Happy Halloween and the little spider is from "Eye on Halloween"



The pumpkin is from "Autumn Leaves" I colored it in and added some glitter.




Thank you so much for stopping by.

1 comment:

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.