CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2013

Music Notes - Card


Hello crafty friends, today I'm featuring a NEW stamp set 
I created an A2 size card and also using the AJVD




Materials Used
AJVD - Music Notes stamp set
Cuttlebug - Polka Dots embossing folder
The Paper Studio - The Classic paper pack
Imaginisce - White Glam Rocks
Music note mini punch
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.


 Music Notes

 {die}velop Foto Frames & {die}alogue Bubbles Die Set 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.