CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-4 - Just Cards of Hearts

I'm back again this week and joining the Peachy Keen Challenge, they're so much fun.
So this weeks challege is Just Cards :: Heart Of Hearts
For my entry for this challenge I created an A2 size card
PK-450 Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
PK-640 Princess Face Assortment
and I also used


Inked all my edges with Tim Holtz distress Festive Berries ink.
Background paper is from K&Company
"Sweet Talk Die Cut Matt Pad"


The hearts I cut by using Simply Stencils by Plaid
"Heart Template"
The large heart measures about 2-5/8" & the smaller
Heart is about 2-1/8"
I stamped the cute peachy keen faces and colored in
the eyes with white gelly roll pen. I added
red and pink stuido g glitter glue.

The sentiment is from A Jillian Vance Design Stamps
also the dies cuts are from AJVD


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.


4 comments:

  1. Those are two of my favorite Peachy Keen Face Stamps sets... they look great together too. Your card is so nicely made. The key paper and key embellishments are perfect. Thanks for joining Peachy Keen's Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT looking card!I LOVE your hearts and pretty paper,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...how sweet! Perfect sentiment to go with that paper! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.