CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 14, 2013

ooh la la !!!

Hi again crafty bloggers, today I created two A2 size greeting cards using 
 STAMPS which will be shipping after January 18th.

My first card I used Bonjour Paris Stamp Set



the tab I created with the {die}namic Fancy Label Die
I just cut it in half and added gold viva decor dots

All paper is from DCWV "Le Tres Chic" mat stack

*******************


My second card is a Valentines card using 
and
I had created a video for this card but had issues
with my computer  and was not able to load it :(
If I correct the issue tomorrow I'll post the video tomorrow
evening. I'll try to explain how I created this card. 



I used a 1-1/2 inch heart, I multi-colored the stamp with
Le Plume markers  black and red and added glossy accents to the mustache
and heart.  I think this little heart came out so cute.

This sentiment came with the glasses but I only partially stamped
only the sentiment.  I used a black Le Plume marker just to get
ink on the sentiment only.



*** Finally was able to get my video loaded :)




All paper is from K&Company
"Sweet Talk" Die-cut mat pad

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, please
leave a comment.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.