CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Day Card

Today I created an A2 size Valentine's card using
I'm also using this card to join





Materials
Paper: My Mind's Eye "ElegantPrint/Poised Purple"
Ciruct cartridge: Create a Critter
Spellbinder Shapeabilities "Ribbon Banners"
Studio G glitter glue
Google Eyes
Distress Ink "Dusy Concord"
Fiskars Round Punches
2", 1-1/2 & 1"


Thank You so much for stopping by my blog, please leave a comment. I would love if you become a follower and subscribe to my blog, great projects and inspiration added frequently.

1 comment:

  1. This is fun! I really like the dies you used on this and the cute googly eyes! Thanks for joining us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Follow or Subscribe to Handcrafts Simply By Us
To learn great card making and scrapbooking techniques.

Don't forget to leave a comment :)
Thank you.